Friday, June 8, 2012

News./Noticias.

Yet another blog post from my phone. Long time not using my blog.

I am on hiatus temporarily. I should try to get to do my projects but I was lazy. That's the reason why I had to put them on halt. But don't worry. I could upload filler/sneak peek vids someday.

By the way. I am sorry to do this but I have no choice. Due to a delay, annoying requests by alvirajune and poopers' criticism on my first movie, Rise of the Awesome is now cancelled. Sorry I had to cancel it for those who support me. And I am also really sorry for those who hate the movie because of editing and sources. It sucks right?

So See ya. Look forward for new things from NaruIchi97/AtomicRanger97 if you want.
~NI97/AR97

Español:
Sin embargo, otro blog post de mi teléfono. Mucho tiempo que no uso mi blog.

Estoy en pausa temporalmente. Debo tratar de llegar a hacer mis proyectos, pero me dio pereza. Esa es la razón por la cual tuve que ponerlos en alto. Pero no te preocupes. Podía subir videos de relleno/adelanto algún día.

Por cierto. Siento tener que hacer esto, pero no tengo otra opción. Debido a un retraso, las solicitudes molestos por alvirajune y las críticas negativas De Los poopers en mi primera película, Rise of the Awesome ahora se cancela. Lo siento a Los que me apoyan, tenía que cancelar. Y también estoy muy mal por aquellos que odian la película, porque de la edición y de las Fuentes. Es un asco ¿no?

Así que Nos vemos. Mira hacia adelante por las cosas nuevas a partir NaruIchi97/AtomicRanger97 si lo desea.
~ NI97/AR97
naruichi97.wix.com/website

No comments:

Post a Comment