Sunday, December 23, 2012

2012 Holiday Update

First of all, I'd like to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year! It's been like months since I never used my blog.

Yes, we're still alive, Doomsday on Friday didn't happen and I am so happy.

Also, I will possibly plan on a next Smash Bros Lawl BR moveset, a YouTube or livemediashare account for movies made or collaborated by Me "Ivanna the Movie", any YTP's or starting my commentary series. Or any of that shit.

Oh and by the way, I have no choice but to apologize to the YouTube Poop community for making such a shitty YTP movie I made back in 2010 (If you like it, that's fine, it's your opinion) and bringing back Rise of the Awesome. This time as an AllStar with YouTube Poop flick, possibly for a 2013/2014 release on livemediashare and YouTube. Happy now, alvirajune?

Also, I will work on SOTC Series, ROC 4 and others as soon as possible.

Have a happy holiday, Thnx
~NI97/AR97

P.D.: The Hub, the writers of MLP and Hasbro should learn to love Fluttershy next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment